 CAD / 31
Re: 30231 Insectoid [only?] Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:01:57 GMT

Thus Spake Tore Eriksson:

Thus wrotest Mr Steve Bliss:

But I don't think Karim is working on the larger insectiod wing.
Someone's got to do it.

Steve

I don't have the larger wing, but I'm making an attempt to do the pattern
for the small one(!)
There is a special reason why I spend so much time on a new part, but that's
a secret... 8-)
Is the 30014 2x1 Brick with connector done, or is someone working on it?

Which/what type connector?
I assume it's not the 2458.DAT Brick  1 x  2 with Pin?

-- Terry K --