 CAD / 21
Re: 30231 Insectoid [only?] Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:51:38 GMT

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998 22:46:18 GMT, Tore Eriksson
<tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote:

I'm currently working on the 30231 Insectoid Wing.
Since I don't know so much about modern Lego parts, I wish to ask a
couple of questions:

<snip>

Whoa!  That piece has been done (Karim, I think) and has already been
voted on in the current vote.

-- Terry K --
-- Terry K --