 CAD / 3093
  Re: Ice Cream

(...) My big reason for not using MLCAD is that I am very fast in LEdit, but I can only go at half or quarter speed in MLCAD. That and it is not "intuitive" to me. I do try out each update tho. Jeff "There's no pleasing some people." (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ice Cream

(...) Hmm. I'm liking V1.5. I briefly tried one of the previous versions, and got a bit frustrated. Or maybe I ran out of free time. Anyway, it seems like the major LEdit keystrokes are supported -- XYZ movement, I to insert, A to quick-rotate, C to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)