 CAD / 3067
Re: My first DAT file!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 23:54:44 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

Any reason you use an axle pin instead of a normal pin?

The reason is *either*
- the normal pin doesn't seat well inside the 1x1 round because it is
slightly longer/shorter/too wide/too narrow (choose one)
OR
- I had a lot of those other pins when I built it and not very many of
the normal kind

but I forget which, this car was built almost a year ago. :-)

There are some instruction features that need to be added, like a submodel
having a x33 for your hydrogen tubes and a part with an arrow pointing to
where it goes.

This in general is a neat feature. I guess I'd want a version that
renders OK in LDLite that people who didn't want to download the
instructions as images could use PLUS a version that was full spiff with
those extra features so the image version looked REALLY cool.

The same applies to most of your other comments, I agree! But it's my
first model, after all.