 CAD / 3062
Re: LDRAW...MLCAD....Help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:54:11 GMT

"Eugwe Coral" <Eugwe@yahoo.com> writes:
I also found (or my wife the non Lego enthusiast found while searching
Lego on the web - for Christmas presents) a tutorial site:
http://library.advanced.org/20551/home.html
Is this the best one - it seems extremely well put together - wish me
luck.

AFAIK, it's the only tutorial for LDraw/LEdit (That's why I wrote it :).
There is also a tutorial for MLCAD, but I don't know how complete it is.
I hope you like it!
--Bram