 CAD / 3046
  LDRAW...MLCAD....Help?

I am using Windows 98 - probably my first mistake. I have loaded and reloaded until I can't take it any more. LDRAW and MLCAD will NOT work on my machine... Is there some sort of tutorial for either. I did download and install all parts of LDRAW (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW...MLCAD....Help?

Eugwe Coral skrev i meddelandet ... (...) I run W98, have both LDRAW and MLCad working. I really don't think W98 in itself is a mistake. (URL) has pointers to everything LDRAW related, FAQ, tutorials, patches etc. Now for your problems, What kind of (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW...MLCAD....Help?

(...) Details? Gotta have the details if we're gonna help. (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW...MLCAD....Help?

I will let you know - having to Fdisk my computer - having problems with the bios - will post sometime tonight... thanks.. GeneW (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW...MLCAD....Help?

The problem was not in the program, but in my computer - have it all worked out. My Autoexec.bat and bios were 'broken', but now are 'fixed'. I also found (or my wife the non Lego enthusiast found while searching Lego on the web - for Christmas (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW...MLCAD....Help?

(...) AFAIK, it's the only tutorial for LDraw/LEdit (That's why I wrote it :). There is also a tutorial for MLCAD, but I don't know how complete it is. I hope you like it! --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)