 CAD / 3006
  How make odd angled parts

I've been using MLCAD for my work on the Tantive IV (see link). I need to attach the side flaps at about 33 degrees offset. MLCAD seems to only let me do 45 and 90 degree offsets. Any one the way around this? All help is much appreciated! Pat J (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How make odd angled parts

(...) Yah. It's a bit messy, but you can enter arbitrary rotation values, using the menu function "Edit | Rotate | Enter..." Note that this is an absolute rotation value; it resets the orientation of the part before it rotates it... Cheers, - (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How make odd angled parts

Patrick Justison skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Go to 'Settings/Change.../...Grid,Snap' and set any linear and angular increments you want for the three different grid densities. Then use the grid density selector in the 'movementbar' (make sure you (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)