 CAD / 3008
Re: How make odd angled parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:36:27 GMT

Patrick Justison wrote:
I've been using MLCAD for my work on the Tantive IV (see link).  I need to
attach the side flaps at about 33 degrees offset.  MLCAD seems to only let me
do 45 and 90 degree offsets.  Any one the way around this?

Yah.  It's a bit messy, but you can enter arbitrary rotation values, using the
menu function "Edit | Rotate | Enter..."  Note that this is an absolute
rotation value; it resets the orientation of the part before it rotates it...

Cheers,
- jsproat

Jeremy: "Hi, my name is Jeremy Sproat, and I'm a...Slashdot Lemming."
All:    "Hi, Jeremy."