 CAD / 3009
Re: How make odd angled parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:31:57 GMT

Patrick Justison skrev i meddelandet ...
I've been using MLCAD for my work on the Tantive IV (see link).  I need to
attach the side flaps at about 33 degrees offset.  MLCAD seems to only let me
do 45 and 90 degree offsets.  Any one the way around this?

Go to 'Settings/Change.../Step,Grid,Snap' and set any linear and angular
increments you want for the three different grid densities.

Then use the grid density selector in the 'movementbar' (make sure you have it
selected under View) to switch between your settings. I have 90 on 'coarse',
15 on 'medium' and 1 on 'fine' - gives both quick and exact turnings.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm