 CAD / 300
    Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I'd say there are infinitely many ways to attach two parts - rotations and sliding a plate between a row of studs are two infinites. I don't know how you'd handle this- maybe a snap connection with an override capability? (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested —Steve Bliss
   (...) Make the "hotspot" for the connection a line, and allow the pieces to slide along the line. For rods (like flagpoles), the "hotspot" would also allow rotation. Some sliding connections would allow pieces to slide off the end (like an axle (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)