 CAD / 2891
Re: Datsville JJ Memorial Statue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:00:12 GMT

John VanZwieten:

Did anyone notice the closup of the statue and park I
added yesterday (to the Lugnet address)?

Yes. It is really nice with these closeups of Datsville. The
town just seems a bit dead. Where are all the people?

BTW, in the future I'm going to have just the image map at
the geocities site, and link from there to the lugnet site
for pictures and info.

Makes sense.

Play well,

Jacob