 CAD / 2886
2885  |  2887
Subject:
Datsville JJ Memorial Statue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:17:46 GMT

Did anyone notice the closup of the statue and park I added yesterday (to the
Lugnet address)?  I love the colors in the lights.

BTW, in the future I'm going to have just the image map at the geocities site,
and link from there to the lugnet site for pictures and info.  Updating two
sites is too much of a pain.

-John Van