 CAD / 2878
    XP-21 CAD model complete (my first large CAD ship!) —Pat Justison
   I finally got around to making the LDRAW version of one of my spaceships, thanks in large part to MLCAD. I'll be doing my other models in the following order: <new space ship> Tantive IV YG-99 D-50d etc... Once finished I'll do some POV-Rays and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: XP-21 CAD model complete (my first large CAD ship!) —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) By looking at the GIF image, it appears that the clip-on flags on the "engines" are misaligned. This also applies to the black 2x1 grille tiles on the front. Fredrik (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: XP-21 CAD model complete (my first large CAD ship!) —Pat Justison
     (...) You're right. I could not get those parts to fit correctly with the normal movements. Is there a way to adjust the snap too dimension in MLCAD or do I need to make the adjustments manually? Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: XP-21 CAD model complete (my first large CAD ship!) —Pat Justison
   (...) You're right. I could not get those parts to fit correctly with the normal movements. Is there a way to adjust the snap too dimension in MLCAD or do I need to make the adjustments manually (as in change the position values in the dat file)? (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)