 CAD / 2816
  Re: Yet another Datsville update

(...) I noticed you had trouble trying to apply the walk signals. Because of that I am re-submitting the Texas Traffic Signal with upgraded instructions (and 2 walk signals conjoined at the pole.) (...) In that case, you'll be getting people, goin' (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Datsville lights, version 1.01  [DAT]

(...) In this message is an update to the current glitches in the Datsville traffic situation. The following problems are covered: A. Now there are 2 crosswalk signals for either corner the signal is adjacent to. B: The lights to the crosswalks are (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)