 CAD / 2781
Re: layout of Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:17:22 GMT

"James J." wrote:

I understand your argument against the one-way streets and sort of agree.
Someone should at least design a "ONE WAY" sign to let you know which ones are
which. However, there is at least one pair of 2 seperate one-way drives in a
downtown area. (Such as Memphis's Second & Third Streets, and Houston, Texas
has 60% of its downtown streets built in this manner.)

My home town of Morro Bay, CA has one block of one street one-way.  I think the
explanation was that the city gets more money from state or county with that
minimum.
--
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF MY   | Patrick Sayre-Little
NEW ADDRESSES.           | sayrew@pr.erau.edu