 CAD / 2777
2776  |  2778
Subject:
layout of Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 01:42:39 GMT

John, I have a suggestion. I think we need to make all of Datsville's
streets two-way. three reasons for this are.
1. My fire trucks, if they were any ordinary traffic are on a one-way
dead end street.
2. We have dead end one way streets. That doesn't allow traffic.
3. I hate one way streets.

One-way streets, especially for a town that small are confusing,
annoying, and a pain.
So I am asking for you to remove the one way signs unless I am
missing something important in my observations.

Ryan