 CAD / 2730
Re: New rendering/animation - Bram's Viper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:08:44 GMT

LMKWYT,

Wicked wicked cool!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

BTW, what rendering engine did you use?  (POV-Ray?)  The lighting in the
still shots is gorgeous!

--Todd

Thanks!

I use 3DS MAX 2.5. I am looking for a reason to upgrade to 3.0, because the
rendering engine is supposed to be MUCH better. Also Mental Ray (used in all
the feature film stuff) is being ported to MAX 3.0.

Eric