 CAD / 2696
2695  |  2697
Subject:
Note from BlockCAD author
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 21:20:05 GMT

Hi all!

I was (quickly) browsing the .../dat/models newsgroup today (I don't
ordinarily read that group, as time and download time is limited), and saw
some of you had some issues with BlockCAD. Can you please mail me, or post the
problems here, so I can take a look at them?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm