 CAD / 2629
  Re: ledit questions

<snip> (I know what it said--I wrote it) Thanks for all the input--it's nice to know about the rotation feature in Modeler, and I think I actually have BlockCad on my system--gotta check. Another question, if I may, that is probably answered in a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ledit questions

(...) Yep, inlining replaces the one line which refers to a subfile, with the contents of the subfile. But all the options from the subfile command, the rotations and the color and positioning, are applied to the lines being injected, so the model (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)