 CAD / 2625
Re: datsville questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 21:24:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ryan Dennett writes:
On 09/06/1999, at 8:03 PM, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Unfortunatly, despite Datville's harmonic appearance, a jail is needed. • At least, that's my opinion.

/Tore

....as part of the police station of course. Why make an extra building??

Ryan

A jail is the internal holding cells in a police station.  A prison is the
large external corrections facility.  The latter may not be needed now, but
will be if Datsville gets large enough.

Jeff