 CAD / 2626
Re: movie complex/ movie titles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 21:33:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
We'll have to come up with more, too, so that we can change the movies once in
a while.

thomas Burger <tburger666@aol.com> wrote in message
im makin a movie thingie, just wondering... movie titles??

1 STARWARS Yes definately
2 ??

i want to make them somewhat in a lego theme.. like aquazone or something..

Waterworld?

-John Van

I've started some rough designs for sections of my movie theatre.  One part is
a large Billboard for a poster of the current movie playing.  This billboard
will be used in my actual lego theatre (which'll probably be different from
the LDraw version).  I made this billboard because I have a small picture that
came with some movie merchandise I bought recently.  This is what I'm gonna use
as a "poster".

Jeff

P.S.  The movie has absolutely *nothing* to do with Legos.