 CAD / 2616
Re: ? for l*p authors:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:36:01 GMT

John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ...

As Datsville grows (exponentially, so far) I'm becoming concerned about huge
file sizes and ever-longer rendering times.  It's not been a problem yet, but
I can forsee it becoming so.

Isn't it possible to do 'distributed' rendering with POV? Different parts of
the picture can be rendered by different people.
(At least i think so - have to read the manual again...)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm