 CAD / 2515
  Re: LCadville

(...) a (...) and (...) No, but if you give me a month, I'll provide you some that will put the Constructicons to shame! - James J. However, I am building a fire truck for the specific purpose of being a HAZMAT (HAZardous MATerials) Containment (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LCadville

(...) HAZMAT (...) is to (...) James, Are you going to build a second fire station, or are you going to rent space from me :) If you want to rent space, I'd have to ask you to make the colors black and yellow to match the Heavy Rescue truck. :) Oh, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LCadville

(...) Actually, I plan to build a two-story national bank. The HAZMAT containment unit was an idea of mine to build the Protectobot Leader Hot Spot into a Lego town setting (along with the traditional red trucks. This hook & ladder truck would also (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LCadville

(...) Torso is done. Hat is in the works. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  fire torso & hat (was: Re: LCadville)

(...) Hey Jonathan, shall we infer from this then that you are working on the hat together with Chris Dee? (He's the one who made the torso, yes?) Not a flame, just want to clear up ambiguity...the way you worded it, it kinda sounds like you're the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: fire torso & hat (was: Re: LCadville)

(...) Nope. I was pointing out that it was being done -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)