 CAD / 2409
Re: some questions ( LDraw )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 12:08:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ludo Soete writes:
Hello,

1) I'm drawing my verry first LDraw 'picture', but i'm missing some parts.
Those parts are :

any idee if anyone's busy to add those pieces to the 'official' update • library?
without those parts,can't i finish my building instructions.

  To know which parts are being done take a look at
http://www3.hmc.edu/~zbenz/parttracker/partlist.shtml

2)if i want to add my Ldraw pictures on my homepage, do i have to convert them
first to .BMP format before i can re-convert them to JPG/GIF or is there an
other possibility?

  Yes, LDraw can only save .bmp files, you'll have to use another program to do
the conversion (it's better to use GIF instead of JPG).

Leonardo