 CAD / 2334
  Re: Model renders in L3P but not in LDLITE

(...) I inlined it all, and made an MPD with the centre and the end (...) Hi, I'm not sure what you mean with 'cluttered', (my dictionary tells me something like a 'mesh'), but both the MPD as a normal file with sub-files was painted rather well by (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Model renders in L3P but not in LDLITE

(...) I'm sorry, I was imprecise. There were some quads missing, and some parts of the end were rotated round the x-axis. I'm sure you would have seen this if the file rendered like it did on my system. (...) That was strange, but relieving to hear. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)