 CAD / 232
  Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested

(...) You are correct, sir! It's actually worse than that, because most of the ctrl- arrow, shift-arrow, and ctrl-shift-arrow keys are used in text editing. So the keystrokes to move the pieces would probably be taken from the keyboard. For example, (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested

(...) I think you should try to stick to the LEdit keys :) I like the idea of custom keys though. Another great thing would be to toggle Center-set on automatically before every turn. (I always use center-set) (...) Maybe this would be the best way. (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)