 CAD / 1979
  Re: Podracers Guild?

(...) I have no clue, I only have AOL. some sites work fine, others just come up with a stackdump error. (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Podracers Guild?

(...) Hrmmmm.... have you upgraded to the latest (4.0, I think) version of AOL? Also, you CAN use another web browser, if you want. My parents have AOL 4 at home, which uses IE as the built-in browser (for a while, anyway, until they replace it with (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Podracers Guild?

(...) No, you're outside the United States of Microsoft. Its borders are just beyond the Redmond city limits. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Podracers Guild?

(...) While that is certainly amusing (although not being able to dl the stuff I need isn't) I'm still stumped as to why this is happening. I've dl'ed their 128-bit stuff for a couple years now with no problems, and this is a problem that is (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)