 CAD / 1921
Re: 1/2 way done with 30407. asking for subpart if anyone has it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Thomas Burger writes:
i need the hinged thing with teeth as a sub part.
besides.. ide go insane (like im sane right now??)if i had to make one.

I've got just what you are looking for, and will post it Monday.

-John Van