 CAD / 1916
Re: 1/2 way done with 30407. asking for subpart if anyone has it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 23:34:39 GMT

Thomas Burger <TBurger666@aol.com> wrote in message
i need the hinged thing with teeth as a sub part.
besides.. ide go insane (like im sane right now??)if i had to make one.

Oh, man.  I wish I had looked in here.  I could have saved myself a LOT of
work.

I have one that is (more or less) done.  I was getting ready to post it to
cad.dat.parts when I happened to look in here.

I didn't see that it was being done on the tracker.....

Kevin B
aka Battlehammer