 CAD / 1890
    RE: Newbie/Other 3D Programs —Lars C. Hassing
   3DWin is a small uitility for Win95/NT to convert 3D files to a number of other 3D formats. Upon request a month ago from a swedish L3P user, Mattias Brändström, I contacted Thomas Baier, the author of 3DWin. I suggested that he added our DAT file (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Newbie/Other 3D Programs —Terry Keller
   (...) Very interesting development. Thanks for the info, Lars. (...) program, and I have tried using it to do 3DS to POV/Moray conversions. But it is frustrating in that it does not include the image-maps/textures of the 3DS object, just the meshes. (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad)