 CAD / 17894
Re: LDView and snapshots (Windows 7 64bit)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:55:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Matija Puzar wrote:
On 2012-01-19, Jason Allemann <jason@parlugment.org> wrote:

No idea if the slow exit is just a 64-bit phenomena, but it wouldn't surprise
me. I also have no idea how LPub is calling LDView, so no idea if it would be
having the same issue.

I have built LDView from scratch in VC++ 2010 on a Win7 (64bit) machine and
the resulting executable works like a charm, both in command line (cygwin),
and from LPub.  Didn't do any changes in the project file, so it must be
something with the building process (or environment) of the original exe.

Maybe we could get a 64 bit build available on ldraw.org for download?