 CAD / 17722
  Re: Why does "dark tan" in LDConfig not look like dark tan?

(...) Yeah, the LDConfig definition is wrong. Dark_Tan has been in the file for a long time, and I think those who can change it have chosen not to mess with colors that we did not add to the file. I'd be happy to change LDconfig in the next update. (...) (13 years ago, 17-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Why does "dark tan" in LDConfig not look like dark tan?

(...) definition I use for rendering. It's running now. I also noticed that you used much different edge colors than the basic file. You used unique edge colors instead of #333333 for everything. Eric (13 years ago, 17-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Why does "dark tan" in LDConfig not look like dark tan?

(...) Yeah, I use this LDConfig_alt for working in MLCAD. It makes it look a lot more fun / realistic than black edge lines. Its not good for making instructions, but I get an almost rendered look in MLCAD without having to run a separate rendering (...) (13 years ago, 17-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Why does "dark tan" in LDConfig not look like dark tan?

(...) OK, I'll keep you in mind if I find other color issues. The "rendered look" came out great!! (URL) (13 years ago, 17-May-11, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Why does "dark tan" in LDConfig not look like dark tan?

(...) I think dark tan is so far wrong in the official file that it's in desperate need of a correction. It looks much closer to the color Bricklink refers to as medium dark flesh, which appeared in some of the Prince of Persia sets. That has a rich (...) (13 years ago, 18-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Why does "dark tan" in LDConfig not look like dark tan?

(...) Thanks...I'll change them and upload them soon. Scott W. (13 years ago, 19-May-11, to lugnet.cad)