 CAD / 17725
Re: Why does "dark tan" in LDConfig not look like dark tan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 22:37:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:

   Yeah, I use this LDConfigalt for working in MLCAD. It makes it look a lot more fun / realistic than black edge lines. Its not good for making instructions, but I get an almost rendered look in MLCAD without having to run a separate rendering program.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wardlws/sets/72157625202264336/

Let me know if there are any other colors that need adjustment.

OK, I’ll keep you in mind if I find other color issues.

The “rendered look” came out great!!