 CAD / 17607
    Re: LPub 4.0.0.10 Available —Don Heyse
   (...) Maybe one of the 6 developers listed on the Lpub4 sourceforge page could help out? (URL) not sure how the permissions are divvied up, but it'd be really nice if someone could push it through the sourceforge release process so it's available, (...) (13 years ago, 17-Feb-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub 4.0.0.10 Available —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I would, but since I was only added to commit fixes, I'm uncomfortable posting files. Also, I'm not sure as a non-admin on the project if it's even possible for me to create a release. And since none of the existing releases have been done (...) (13 years ago, 17-Feb-11, to lugnet.cad)