 CAD / 17595
    2552px2 —Damien Roux
   Hi all, While trying to make LEGO renders as realistic as possible, I'm wondering what would be the best, easiest and fastest way to create the 2552px2 which doesn't exist in the part tracker (none of the patterned 2552 actually). The problem is (...) (13 years ago, 6-Feb-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 2552px2 —Philippe Hurbain
   Hi Damien, (...) I have already prepared a "modernized" (mainly BFCed) version of this part ((URL) If you manage to get good photos of the part, we could share the work of patterns creation and integration to the part. Philo (13 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 2552px2 —Damien Roux
     (...) All right, I will try to find some pics of this part. I've already did some patterns for myself, but I had some problems to correctly integrate it on the parts. I mean, it was bad enough not be shareable to the community. If you would like to (...) (13 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 2552px2 —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) If there were ever a "perfect" example of a good use of texture mapping, I'd say this is it. 5 well-placed photos of the top, front, back, left and right, and you'd be set. The beauty of such an approach is that angles are already taken care (...) (13 years ago, 12-Feb-11, to lugnet.cad)