 CAD / 17596
Re: 2552px2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 07:58:09 GMT

Hi Damien,

The problem is that I don't own the part and I don't want to buy it. So, if
someone has pictures of it taken from many angles or if someone has already make
it, or if someone wants to make it or if someone has a great way for me to do
it, I would be very thankful to get your help.

I have already prepared a "modernized" (mainly BFCed) version of this part
(http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2552.dat). If you manage to
get good photos of the part, we could share the work of patterns creation and
integration to the part.

Philo