 CAD / 17543
  Re: How About a Color Tracker?

(...) fact is, that it is nearly impossible to match one for one our colors to the colors that we hear about from TLG. LEGO is constantly changing their colors, adding new, taking away old, and even changing the color and still calling it the same (...) (13 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How About a Color Tracker?

I don't think much harm is done about silver colors - afterall, correspondance with LEGO internal color numbers remain somewhat academic, what we need is to know which LDraw color to use in each case. If I understand well (correct me otherwise!): - (...) (13 years ago, 8-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How About a Color Tracker?

(...) Yes, that exactly what I meant when I wrote: "So, how about a Color Tracker in the likeness of the PT at LDraw.org? But with the difference that everyone can comment and review, but not have the power to cast 'hold' votes? (As I fear that (...) (13 years ago, 8-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How About a Color Tracker?

(...) Magnus Forsberg emailed me directly, since he does not have posting rights to LUGNET. I'd also like to thank him for bringing these facts to us. Here is an excerpt from his email: Back when it was possible to order parts in "Cool Silver, drum (...) (13 years ago, 8-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)