 CAD / 17375
17374  |  17376
Subject:
LDraw and LEGO World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:52:34 GMT

Hi gang,

  I'm very happy to say that I'm attending LEGO World in Zwolle.  I know some of
you will be there.  I'm really looking forward to meeting old friends in person
for the first time!

  Is there a planned LDraw gathering, and/or presentations?  I'd be happy to do
a presentation and discussion about LPub 4 present and future.  I'd also be
happy to talk about LSynth (even though Don and Willy are more experts on this
than I am now :)

Kevin