 CAD / 17378
Re: LDraw and LEGO World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:07:04 GMT

Hi Kevin, Jetro and Philo (and others),

What exiting news that you are visiting!
I too will be there and like every year be presenting LDraw and related software
to the public.
I will be there 3 days (Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th October) and do LDraw on
Saturday and Sunday. Friday I will be volunteering elsewhere.
I am looking forward to meeting you!

CU there!

Jaco