 CAD / 17374
Re: SR 3D Builder 0.5.5.3 - FLEX part anticipation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 22:18:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
Hi,
here is a new video anticipating my application next release
Hope you like it

Sergio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tag588K-LAk

Hi Sergio,

  This is absolutely wonderful!  I love the WYSIWYG nature of your hosing
mechanism, especially the instantaneous feedback of where the hoses go.

  I also really like how you can control the length of the hose between any two
"constraints" (that is what LSynth calls them, connection points?).

  I was really hoping to see a simulation of the pneumatic circuit after you
hooked it together, but I know that is a huge effort in itself.

  Much as I don't like windows, I will be downloading this version when it
becomes available and booting Windows (on my Mac :).

  I look forward to seeing extensions to other "hose" types like LSynth does....
and then there is rubber bands, belts, etc.  I never did figure out non-planar
belts..... although there have been some great suggestions here on how to do
them.

In my best Darth Vader voice.... "Impressive." Keep up the great work!

Kevin