 CAD / 17372
Re: SR 3D Builder 0.5.5.3 - FLEX part anticipation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:00:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
Hi,
here is a new video anticipating my application next release
Hope you like it

Sergio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tag588K-LAk

Awesome man.  Are you planning on supporting fixed length flex items like Hose
With Tabs and Chain?  What would be really awesome but much more technically
challenging would be cloth items.  Keep up the great work.

-Orion