 CAD / 17365
  Re: LPub Q's

(...) I found a bug in LPub. (...) Yes, your highest level model is interesting because the entire model is expressed as steps in submodels, so when it placed the model scale meta, it did it at the top of the step (which is before all the add lines (...) (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub Q's

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote: ... snipped ... (...) Another thing that LPub 4 does is automatically center step groups and assembly steps in the center of the page. If there is a single step and with callout(s) on the page, then LPub (...) (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub Q's

(...) It's true that 8.5"x11" (US letter size) is not the same size as metric A4, but the above page includes an entry for QPrinter::Letter, which is exactly 8.5"x11", so unless that's not supported by LPub, I don't think that's the problem. (...) (14 years ago, 21-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)