 CAD / 173
Re: Another Stingray model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 15:17:10 GMT

Paul Gyugyi wrote:
I've been unable to reproduce the problem, so I'm very
interested in the exact command line and such you used
to start it.

From regedit: F:\LDRAW\ldlite.exe "%1"

The last version of the code to have the shearing problem
was version 1.0beta which was not widely released.  Please
grab 1.1 and let me know if it works (you may have gotten a
1.0beta somehow.  The about box says 1.0, with no indication
of it being a beta, which was my mistake).

The about box says v1.1.  I accidentally reported the wrong version in
my first message.

I'm lucky if I can get it to come up now without blowing up.  I'm going
to re-install and see if that fixes it; it may be a corrupted file on my
hard disk.

Cheers,
- Sproat