 CAD / 171
Re: Another Stingray model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:03:13 GMT

Huw, I did notice that you are using a lot of parts that have been
moved to new numbers.  In fact, that was the first time I had even
noticed that ldlite flashes that little message on the bottom info
bar.   If you have LDAO, it has a utility to update old numbers to
new.

It was the first LDraw project I had done for some time, so the parts list I
printed a year ago and was referring to is well out of date! I downloaded
the new parts libraries at the weekend, but have not yet updated my printed
list or utilities.

Huw