 CAD / 168
Re: Another Stingray model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 01:12:09 GMT

On Tue, 3 Nov 1998 21:17:39 GMT, "Sproaticus" <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

Huw Millington writes:
0 I can never think of names...
0 Name: STING1.DAT
0 Author: Huw Millington
0 Insipred by Paul Gyugyi's MudRay

I liked the model Huw, but apparently LDLite didn't.  Has anyone else seen
this?

LDLite bug:
The display in the client area is skewed, and part of it wraps around from the
left side to the right.  I saw this kind of thing before, in version 0.2 or
some such, when the window was re-sized, but this is the first time I've seen
it in v1.0.  I suspect the memory leak, because it crashed hard when I tried
to re-load the file (after rendering was finished).

Cheers,
- Sproat

I liked it as well.  Slick little design.
I had no problems with v1.1.  It rendered, and rerendered with no
problems.  both with a small window and a maximized one, and with
multiple windows open.

Huw, I did notice that you are using a lot of parts that have been
moved to new numbers.  In fact, that was the first time I had even
noticed that ldlite flashes that little message on the bottom info
bar.   If you have LDAO, it has a utility to update old numbers to
new.

-- Terry K --