 CAD / 17262
  Re: LDraw.org 2010-02 Parts Update Now Available

(...) Thanks for your kind words. I guess I forgot that this update is the first to include files that exceed the 8.3 naming, and we needed a new version of mklist.exe. I'm not sure what happened to the version 1.6 beta annouced at (URL) contact Don (...) (14 years ago, 6-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org 2010-02 Parts Update **IMPORTANT REVISION**

(...) The version of mklist.exe packaged with the early versions of this download was not able to cope with long filenames, and running it would not have updated your parts list. With a fast response from Don Heyse (the author of mklist) the (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jul-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Re: LDraw.org 2010-02 Parts Update **IMPORTANT REVISION**

(...) Actually Lars is the real author. I've just done some minor updates because the LEDIT emulator in ldglite needs a parts.lst file. (...) For the one guy still using LEDIT (you know who you are) -8 is all you need. I assumed the only reason (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)