 CAD / 1723
  Re: B-Wing, Flight Mode (Foils closed)

Very nice! Can you describe why you did the hinges inside the engine compartment the way you did? That was the most unexpected (and interesting) part of the model for me. The two most missed parts in the X-wing set for building the B-wing: 2 X 1 (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: B-Wing, Flight Mode (Foils closed)

(...) Two Reasons: 1. Empty Space sucks. ;) 2. I needed something that would hold the Intakes together (besides the thrusters), and the bricks with extra studs (1x1 w/ 5 studs, etc.) didn't hold together as well. This section was suprisingly solid. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) understand (...) He (...) Is that because his arms hit the 2 X 1 panel? (...) You're welcome. Did you notice the "real" wing parts posted last night? Tell me about the two cannons at the bottom of the model (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: B-Wing, Flight Mode (Foils closed)

(...) Yup! To have him fit in otherwise, his hands would permanantly be up. It is not a good thing to have a scared Pilot! ;) (...) Yeah, but I noticed them this afternoon, and I had already inlined the parts this morning. I didn't feel like puting (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)