 CAD / 1728
Re: B-Wing, Flight Mode (Foils closed)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 02:38:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
Unfortunatly, the only way to get the pilot in is to pull out the computer. • He
also won't attach to the studs, but the computer holds him solidly in place.

Is that because his arms hit the 2 X 1 panel?

Yup!  To have him fit in otherwise, his hands would permanantly be up.  It is
not a good thing to have a scared Pilot!  ;)

P.S.  Thanks for the Mock-up Parts John!

You're welcome.  Did you notice the "real" wing parts posted last night?

Yeah, but I noticed them this afternoon, and I had already inlined the parts
this morning.  I didn't feel like puting the "real" ones in, cause it would
take too long.  ;)

Tell me about the two cannons at the bottom of the model when in attack mode.
I know one of them is an ion cannon, but what's the other.  Also, does the the
B-wing have torpedo launchers both front and back just above the engine?

The gun emplacement at the end of the main wing has an Ion Cannon, a Laser
Cannon, and a Proton Torpedo Launcher.  The Torpedo Launchers above the engines
only fire forward, but they are conical at both ends.  This is all from my
(neighbor's) Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels.  :)

Jeff