 CAD / 1721
Re: LDLite problem -- B-wing w/ foils closed (repost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:47:19 GMT

Yes, removing the FILE from those 2 lines fixes it.  Thanks.

In lugnet.cad, James Wilson writes:
In lugnet.cad, John Bauman writes:
... snip ...
There were two rogue MPD (0 FILE) commands put in there(for the lightsaber
hilt and blade).
That messed them up,  ldlite erases and writes new stuff after it discovers
that a file is mpd(ldraw
doesn't care about mpd, so it works). Just remove the lines, and they work.

I'll take a look at the file for line wraps (I don't think they're there) and
the "rogue" 0 FILE commands.  Thanks to all who replied...

James