 CAD / 1697
Re: LDLite problem -- B-wing w/ foils closed (repost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:10:29 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
In lugnet.cad, James Wilson writes:
This file renders okay in LDRAW, but when I try to render this file in • LDLite
1.6, I get the horizontal wing, the engine assemblies, and then everything
disappears, and the rear portion of the cockpit fuselage is rendered, but • the
windscreen is not, along with the front half of the cockpit fuselage.  So, • what
could be causing this? I received the original file via e-mail (not from • the
Web discussion group) -- I'm going to try a cut and paste to see if that • fixes
it, but what could cause LDRAW to render a file properly and LDLite not • to?

Thanks,
James

I get the same problem, except it renders different stuff.  When I made my • own
B-Wing, it did the same thing, but only when I had Steve's Light Sabre Hilt • in
the model(1).  I haven't tried removing it from John's model yet.
note: steve's light saber hilt and blade have the 0 FILE command at the
begining.
Remove that and they work fine

Jeff

1.  It alternated(2) between rendering the Hilt on the model, or clearing • the
model and rendering it in color 16 at the origin(exactly as it would if I • was
just rendering the part).

2.  It changed after I modified the file, but I don't remember what I did.